A genie transformed Abou, the merchat and his three brothers into animals. He turned one into a pig, one into a donkey, one into a camel, and one into a goat.
- Ahmed didn’t become a pig, and he wasn’t a goat
- Sharif wasn’t a camel, and he wasn’t a pig
- If Ahmed was not a camel, Omar was not a pig
- Abou didn’t become a goat, and he was not a pig
- Omar was not a goat nor was he a camel
What did each of the brothers become? Riddle Answer
If you see a reflection of an analogue clock which shows 2:30, what will be the original time? Riddle Answer
Susie’s and Sally’s last names are Billingsley and Jenkins, but not necessarily in that order. Two of the following statements are false. What is the real name of each person?
- Susie’s last name is Billingsley.
- Susie’s last name is Jenkins.
- Sally’s last name is Jenkins.
What word when pronounced wrong is right but when pronounced right is wrong? Riddle Answer
During certain local floods five married couples found themselves surrounded by water, and had to escape from their unpleasant position in a boat that would only hold three persons at a time.
Every husband was so jealous that he would not allow his wife to be in the boat or on either bank with another man (or with other men) unless he was himself present.
Show the quickest way of getting these five men and their wives across into safety. Call the men A, B, C, D, E, and their respective wives a, b, c, d,e. To go over and return counts as two crossings. No tricks such as ropes, swimming, currents, etc., are permitted. Riddle Answer