Five potential donors are sitting on a bench from left to right outside the surgery room and are waiting for the doctor. Their ages are 6, 10, 31, 47 and 61. Their heights are 41, 49, 61, 66 and 75 inches. Their weights are 41, 76, 97, 126 and 166 pounds.
Determine the position, blood group, age, height and weight of each of them with the help of the following ten hints.
- The person on the far right is 37 years older than Jimmy, and is 61 inches tall.
- Jimmy weighs 56 pounds more than his height.
- Alexandrio weighs 76 pounds and is 75 inches tall.
- Justin is type AB and weighs 56 pounds less than Jimmy.
- The person in the center is 10 years old, is blood type AO and weighs 97 pounds.
- Andrew, who is the first, is 66 inches tall, and weighs 100 pounds more than his height.
- The person who is blood type O, is 25 years older than the person to the left of them.
- Kian is 61 years old.
- The person who is blood type A, is 55 years younger than Kian and is not next to the person who is type AO.
- The person who is next to the 10 year old but not next to the person who is 66 inches tall, is blood type B, and weighs 126 pounds.
Six men, namely Martin Freeman, Jonah Jameson, Terry Singer, Mike Cooper, Jim Condon and Sylvian Bogard were in an elevator together.
Unexpectedly, the lights went out. When the lights came back, Martin Freeman’s wallet was missing which contained a confidential item.
Detectives were called at the scene. They interrogated the suspects, the witnesses, and people who were familiar with the suspects. They collected physical evidence (hair samples, fiber samples, etc.) from the crime scene as well. Overall, they were able to collect fifteen clues, but they could still not find the culprit.
Following are the clues.
- No two suspects have the same weight, color shoes, color umbrella, color car, or hair color.
- The suspect who owns a pink car was wearing tan shoes.
- The suspect who weighs 180 pounds owns an orange car.
- Terry Singer owns an orange car.
- The suspect who owns a blue car was wearing purple shoes.
- The suspect who weighs 150 pounds was wearing tan shoes.
- Mike Cooper was carrying a pink umbrella.
- Sylvian Bogard has black hair.
- Jonah Jameson weighs 210 pounds.
- The suspect who weighs 190 pounds was wearing purple shoes.
- The suspect who was carrying a black umbrella is not the one who was wearing blue shoes.
- The thief owns a blue car.
- The suspect who owns a white car is not the one who weighs 170 pounds.
- Jim Condon was wearing brown shoes.
- The suspect who weighs 190 pounds is not the one who has black hair.
Can you find the culprit? Riddle Answer
Suppose we lay down two cups in front of you. One of the cups is filled with tea and the other one with coffee. Now we ask you to take a spoonful of tea and mix it with the coffee. At this moment, the coffee cup has a mixture of tea and coffee. You have to take that mixture (spoonful) and add it back to the tea.
Can you now tell if the cup of coffee has more tea or the cup of tea has more coffee? Riddle Answer
There are 25 red balls, 47 green balls and 3 blue balls in a basket. There is a blind man. What is the minimum number of balls that the blind man has to pick to make sure that there are at least 2 balls of different colors? Riddle Answer
An apple is 40 cents, a banana is 60 cents and a grapefruit is 80 cents. How much is a pear? Riddle Answer