A woman has incontrovertible proof in court that her husband was murdered by her sister. The judge declares, “This is the strangest case I’ve ever seen. Though it’s a cut-and-dried case, this woman cannot be punished.” How can this possibly be?Riddle Answer
A man got killed in his office. The suspects are Edison, Maxis, Jason, Janna, Sofia, Patrick. A calendar near the man has blood, written 6, 4, 9, 10, 11. Who is the killer?Riddle Answer
The store room of your house is locked with a certain kind of padlock that can be closed without a key but requires a key to open which you own and there is no duplicate key. You decide to move your old stuff to the storeroom. After keeping the things carefully, you lock it back again perfectly. The next day, a dead body is found in your closed store room.
Since only you have the key to the store room and you live alone, the police suspect you as the murderer. You can’t understand anything when suddenly a thought strikes your mind. There is a possible way using which the dead body could have been placed by someone else.
Can you find that way so that you can tell the police and prove yourself to be innocent?Riddle Answer
A man was shot to death while in his car. There were no powder marks on his clothing, which indicated that the gunman was outside the car. However, all the windows were up and the doors locked. After a close inspection was made, the only bullet-holes discovered were on the man’s body. How was he murdered?Riddle Answer
There are five people. One of them shot and killed one of the other five.
- Dan ran in the NY City marathon yesterday with one of the innocent men.
- Mike considered being a farmer before he moved to the city.
- Jeff is a topnotch computer consultant and wants to install Ben’s new computer next week.
- The murderer had his leg amputated last month.
- Ben met Jack for the first time six months ago.
- Jack has been in seclusion since the crime.
- Dan used to drink heavily.
- Ben and Jeff built their last computers together.
- The murderer is Jack’s brother. They grew up together in Seattle.
Police arrived at the scene and immediately finds the murderer.
Who was the murderer?Riddle Answer